Movie tickets sold online at Grand Cinemas are done so on a no returns, exchange or cancellation basis.
Refunds or complimentary passes will not be issued for incorrect selection of movies, cinema locations, showtimes, dates, ratings. Please review your booking summary carefully and double check that the session and ticket information is correct, before proceeding to checkout. By completing your transaction and by clicking on the Purchase Now button, you agree to accept this policy.
1. Grand Cinemas own all of the material on this website. This includes all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this website may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without Grand Cinema’s written permission. We grant you permission to view this website with a web browser provided that you do not:
Modify the material on this website.
Resell the material on this website.
Create derivative works from the material on this website.
6. Grand Cinemas might at any time use the customer’s information ( limited to Email and mobile number ) for :
Participation in competitions.
A personal film review.
Any other reason.
By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to:
Use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information material and create derivative works from it.
1. You must not create a hyperlink to this website unless we give you our express permission in writing.
Website and Mobile App policy and conduct
While using the website/M-App , the customer must not:
1. Disrupt the operation or security of this website or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this website.
2. Use the website in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of use of this website.
3. Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law; submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder.
4. Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component.
5. Modify or delete any content on this website or add any content to this website.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of this website.
7. Grand Cinemas reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Security and Accuracy of Information
1. The website may change from time to time.
Third party sites
Customers may be able to access third party sites from this website. Grand Cinemas do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
When the customer registers with this website, they will be provided with a password which must be kept secret and secure.
Any dispute between the customer and Grand Cinemas will be determined under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.